De Pinna offers a full translation service to both corporate and private clients globally.
We provide both certified and uncertified translations in virtually all commercially important and widely spoken languages.
Where necessary we can arrange for our translations to be notarially certified. We can also arrange for legalisation by Apostille at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and/or legalisation at the Consulate / Diplomatic Mission of the particular country where the translation is to be used. Please see our legalisation page for further details.
We also provide translation services for clients where no notarisation or legalisation is required.
If you would like further information on our translation services or a fee quotation, please contact one of our translation managers who will be happy to assist.
email: email@example.com call: 0207 208 2900
Here are some examples of documents De Pinna can translate. If you don’t find a particular document on the list, please contact one of our translation managers at the email address or telephone number above.
- Agreements and Contracts;
- Memorandum and Articles of Association;
- Certificates of Incorporation;
- Annual Reports and Accounts;
- Bid and tender documents;
- Wills, codicils, grants of representation, letters of administration, testamentary instruments and other documents required for probate purposes;
- Birth, Marriage and Death Certificates;
- Writs, Court Orders and pleadings for service out of the jurisdiction;
- Legal opinions and affidavits of fact and law
To discuss your requirements and obtain an estimate of the costs involved, please contact: