The provision of notarial services and dealing with translations, apostilles and consular legalisation can involve a wide range of factors depending on the nature of your instructions and the particular requirements of the recipients of our notarial acts around the world.
We offer a complete notarisation, translation and legalisation service to deal with all your requirements.
Every instruction is different and we encourage you to contact us so that we can provide you with clear guidance on the key stages of the work, our fees, and any associated costs, such as the costs of apostilles, consular legalisation stamps, or delivery by courier.
For simpler instructions we will provide a fixed-fee quote and explain the associated costs, including circumstances in which those costs cannot be stated precisely at the outset and/or may change over time.
For more complex instructions we will set out the basis for our charges and give you a proper estimate of the work to be carried out, the fee to be charged for that work, and the associated costs. We will keep you up to date with the work and if our estimate of the fees or associated costs changes, we will inform you promptly.
De Pinna Notaries is the trading name of De Pinna LLP (“De Pinna”), a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with number OC421725 and with registered office at Southwest House, 11a Regent Street St. James’s, London SW1Y 4LR, England.
Our core business is the provision of notarial services to individuals and business in Central London and throughout England and Wales.
We also offer translation and document legalisation services, either as standalone services or in conjunction with our notarial services.
Learn more about our services.
De Pinna has professional indemnity insurance at or above the minimum level prescribed by the Master of the Faculties as the approved regulator of notarial activities under the Legal Services Act 2007. The territorial coverage of the policy is worldwide and it complies with the applicable requirements of the Master of the Faculties.
Further information on De Pinna’s insurance cover may be obtained by contacting us via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Each notary at De Pinna is regulated by the Faculty Office of the Archbishop of Canterbury:
The Faculty Office 1, The Sanctuary
Westminster, London SW1P 3JT
2. If you are dissatisfied about the service you have received please do not hesitate to contact the firm’s Senior Partner, Mr David Fawcett : +44 (0)207 208 2919, email@example.com
3. If we are unable to resolve the matter you may then complain to the Worshipful Company of Scriveners of which our notaries are members or who are covered by the Company’s Complaints Procedure which is approved by the Faculty Office. This procedure is free to use and is designed to provide a quick resolution to any dispute.
4. In that case please write (but do not enclose any original documents) with full details of your complaint to:
Information Technologists’ Hall
39A Bartholomew Close, Barbican
London EC1A 7JN
If you have any difficulty making a complaint in writing, please do not hesitate to call the Clerk’s office on 020 7240 0529 for assistance.
5. Finally, even if you have your complaint considered under the Complaints Procedure, you may at the end of that procedure or after a period of eight weeks from the date you first notified me that you were dissatisfied, make your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman, if you are not happy with the result:
PO Box 6806
Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ
6. If you decide to make a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman, you must refer your matter to the Legal Ombudsman within one year from the act/omission or within one year from when you should reasonably have known there was cause for complaint.
All the notaries at De Pinna are regulated through the Faculty Office of the Archbishop of Canterbury.